This is also from the recovered shoot of Derek Russo. The image has been treated with the Orton effect to blur the focus and then split toned. Dark tones are slightly blue and light tones are slightly brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
This image is another from this weekend's shoot with Damon. I have been experimenting more and more with creating black and white imag...
-
This blog has suffered some neglect this month as I've focussed on building a social media following on Facebook and Twitter. If you ha...
-
This gem is an edit of an image from a shoot several years ago with Alex Haun. It's from a series of images shot through french doo...
-
Today I began work compiling photographs for a book proposal. I am starting with images from some of my oldest shoots and culling ones tha...
-
A still photograph is usually a section of space captured at a single instant of time. The photograph to the left breaks the paradigm in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment