This is another image from the recovered negatives of Derek Russo. The shoot was at a friends house papered with limestone and plate glass. This is from one of my favorite series of photographs shot with Derek sitting on a bathroom vanity with a plate glass wall either in front of him or behind.
Friday, June 05, 2009
Bathroom Vanity
This is another image from the recovered negatives of Derek Russo. The shoot was at a friends house papered with limestone and plate glass. This is from one of my favorite series of photographs shot with Derek sitting on a bathroom vanity with a plate glass wall either in front of him or behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This image was created from a black and white photograph of Bryan Cramer and altered in Photoshop to remove all the gray tones. This ...
-
I am so happy with this rediscovered image of Damon, from a previous shoot, that I have posted it on my Fine Art America page for sale.
-
This week I offer a study in back musculature. The model is Bruce. The photograph was taken several years ago. As can be seen, Bruce ...
-
This is another "back catalog" photo that I scanned recently for my book submission. Bryan was a New York model I shot at the ta...
-
Bryan was one of the first models I ever photographed. The photos on this page are from my second photo session with him. The location is...
-
Bryan came to me by way of an agent who was taking him around to various photographers to build his portfolio. I worked with this same age...
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
No comments:
Post a Comment