This blog has suffered some neglect this month as I've focussed on building a social media following on Facebook and Twitter. If you haven't checked out my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/physiography) or my Twitter feed (@tmphysiography), please do. I have been posting work at least every day this month and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
-
Returning to the scene of the crime, here is a photo of a different model -- Alex Westfalen -- in the french doorway. This from a shoot ...
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment