Saturday, July 22, 2006

Alan


The spectacular body to the left is Alan Demond, a competitive bodybuilder who found his way into my studio last weekend.
I don't need to tell you that Alan has an amazing body, beefy, well-defined and perfectly proportioned.
What may not be apparent is the ease with which Alan carries himself, his great sense of his own body and balance, and his creativity.
I shot many rolls of film during the shoot, and although I haven't seen the results yet (this shot was one of a few digital proofs) I am sure I will be very pleased. You can be sure there will be a gallery featuring Alan in the new future!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    This guys body is awesome. I can really appreciate his perfect lines in his physique. I would love to see more of him out in the fitness and physique industry. He appears to have what it takes. You are a good photographer. Alan's body just just you in the "great" category. I too would have used rolls of film on him. We should see more of Alan. Great study!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts