If you are a frequent visitor to this blog, you might be wandering why I haven't posted much new material lately or what I've been doing.
The reason I have not posted much new material lately is because I haven't found any new models lately.
In the interim I have been experimenting with digital infrared photography. There are several IR photos on this site of models, but most were shot with Kodak IR film. Kodak stopped making their IR film a couple years ago. IR photo enthusiasts have moved on to digital. Most digital imaging sensors are capable of capturing IR light, but they have a IR blocking filter attached to the sensor. To compensate, photographers can remove this filter and insert a filter that blocks normal light. In the last few weeks I bought and converted a digital SLR to shoot infrared light.
I don't normally break genre on this blog and post landscape images, but in lieu of nude work, I thought that today at least I would do just that.
Sunday, July 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.


No comments:
Post a Comment