Alan has one of the best physiques I have ever photographed. He is large, solid and extremely well defined. This black and white rendition of a color digital image was created today. It is also for sale in a variety of sizes and formats in my Fine Art America gallery, which you can visit by clicking on the Fine Art America logo to the right.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Muscle Structure
Alan has one of the best physiques I have ever photographed. He is large, solid and extremely well defined. This black and white rendition of a color digital image was created today. It is also for sale in a variety of sizes and formats in my Fine Art America gallery, which you can visit by clicking on the Fine Art America logo to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment