Sunday, November 22, 2009
Web Site Update
Just finished a refresh of my website at www.photographybythomasmitchell.com
The refresh adds five new galleries and re-authors the whole site in a new tool called Freeway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Left
This is an image from several years ago, scanned today and reinterpreted. Originally I printed this in bright reds and blues. This ti...
Red Sunset 2
Medium Format
About a decade ago, after a few years of more serious work behind a camera, I was smitten by medium format cameras. If you aren't a ...
The Stars
It is rare that I work in color and rarer still that I post color images to this blog, but as I worked through the raw images from last week...
Closet Light
This image of Derek is from the same series of recovered photographs. The harsh overhead light creates brings his physique into sharp focus.
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Bathroom Vanity
This is another image from the recovered negatives of Derek Russo. The shoot was at a friends house papered with limestone and plate glass. ...
Mystery
This is also from the recovered shoot of Derek Russo. The image has been treated with the Orton effect to blur the focus and then split tone...
Shower Break
Another of the recovered images from the shoot with Derek Russo. This one is taken in the shower/tub.
Kali
These two images are from a shoot last weekend with Kali. Both are shot with IR film in the studio. The first image has been toned.
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment