Saturday, September 29, 2007
Arch
The image at the right demonstrates the flexibility of model Alex Westfalen. This is one of the black and white film images from last weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Atlas Shrugs
Chris
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
Strong
A Thanksgiving post today of a favorite model.
Toned
This image is another from this weekend's shoot with Damon. I have been experimenting more and more with creating black and white imag...
Updates
This blog has suffered some neglect this month as I've focussed on building a social media following on Facebook and Twitter. If you ha...
Andrei
Today I began work compiling photographs for a book proposal. I am starting with images from some of my oldest shoots and culling ones tha...
Olympus
On a Rock
Time and Space
A still photograph is usually a section of space captured at a single instant of time. The photograph to the left breaks the paradigm in ...
Morning Light
This gem is an edit of an image from a shoot several years ago with Alex Haun. It's from a series of images shot through french doo...
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment