Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Back to the Chair
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
1 comment:
Frederic alias Coos
1:21 PM
hes really sexy, but i like 'm hairier ;-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Just Black and White
This image was created from a black and white photograph of Bryan Cramer and altered in Photoshop to remove all the gray tones. This ...
Sly One
I am so happy with this rediscovered image of Damon, from a previous shoot, that I have posted it on my Fine Art America page for sale.
Back Study
This week I offer a study in back musculature. The model is Bruce. The photograph was taken several years ago. As can be seen, Bruce ...
Off Broadway
This is another "back catalog" photo that I scanned recently for my book submission. Bryan was a New York model I shot at the ta...
Sandstone
Grotto
Bryan was one of the first models I ever photographed. The photos on this page are from my second photo session with him. The location is...
Volleyball
Bryan came to me by way of an agent who was taking him around to various photographers to build his portfolio. I worked with this same age...
Mirror Twins
Phoenix #3
Rediscovered Treasure
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
hes really sexy, but i like 'm hairier ;-)
ReplyDelete