Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Back to the Chair
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
1 comment:
Frederic alias Coos
1:21 PM
hes really sexy, but i like 'm hairier ;-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Difference
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
The Stars
It is rare that I work in color and rarer still that I post color images to this blog, but as I worked through the raw images from last week...
Contemplation
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America page.
Bathroom Vanity
This is another image from the recovered negatives of Derek Russo. The shoot was at a friends house papered with limestone and plate glass. ...
Off Broadway
This is another "back catalog" photo that I scanned recently for my book submission. Bryan was a New York model I shot at the ta...
Beach Boy
Michael
Michael Crowley This is the second photo session I have had with Michael Crowley. A series of his photos from the first session can be seen...
Doorman
This digital photograph from the same shoot as the last three weeks.
Eric in Air
This is another in the series of photos from the recent shoot with Eric.
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
hes really sexy, but i like 'm hairier ;-)
ReplyDelete