Sunday, August 12, 2007
Dwain L.
This image is an early digital shot from my session with Dwain L. yesterday afternoon.
1 comment:
Gemini Art
4:07 AM
Just found your blog. I'm captivated by your work. You have a true fan here now.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Doorman
This digital photograph from the same shoot as the last three weeks.
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
Michael B&W
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
The Difference
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
Rediscovered Treasure
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
Fountain King
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
Chris
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
Back to the Chair
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
In His Hands
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Just found your blog. I'm captivated by your work. You have a true fan here now.
ReplyDelete