Saturday, July 28, 2007
Another favorite from today's shoot with Alex W. This from a series in leather chair under the skylight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Satin Surfer
This week another photo of model Craig Davidson from last week's shoot. This is one of the black and white film shots. When I look ...
Red Sunset 2
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Sly
The sly smile to the left belongs to Alex W. whom I worked with today in the studio. Alex has a smile as sweet as ice cream. It could sell...
Sturdy
This gem from my long ago shoot with Craig was rediscovered today and finished in Photoshop.
New Orton
This is an "orton-ized" version of a photograph posted earlier.
Hercules In Color and Black and White
This pose comes from direction to the model to mimic a statue of Hercules bursting free from chains. I've presented both a color and...
Toned
This image is another from this weekend's shoot with Damon. I have been experimenting more and more with creating black and white imag...
In the Window
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment