Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
-
This is an image from several years ago, scanned today and reinterpreted. Originally I printed this in bright reds and blues. This ti...
-
About a decade ago, after a few years of more serious work behind a camera, I was smitten by medium format cameras. If you aren't a ...
-
This is another image from the recovered negatives of Derek Russo. The shoot was at a friends house papered with limestone and plate glass. ...
-
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
-
I worked with Doug Zimmerman long, long ago - first at a modeling workshop, then privately at this location in southern California (Devil...
-
Another of the recovered images from the shoot with Derek Russo. This one is taken in the shower/tub.
-
These two images are from a shoot last weekend with Kali. Both are shot with IR film in the studio. The first image has been toned.

No comments:
Post a Comment