As I mentioned before, during this shoot with George I experimented with some odd lighting arrangements. This image is an example. Uplighting is typically used for Halloween and isn't particularly attractive, but when you have a physique like George, uplighting only serves to highlight the musculature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.

No comments:
Post a Comment