Popularity is an odd thing. Case in point the image I have titled Quadruplets. I created the image from four separate shots of the same model and posted it to my blog last year. At the time it drew no particular reaction, even though the model, Alexander Westphalen is one of the favorites posted in this blog based on page views.
Suddenly in the last few weeks someone has discovered the post, perhaps from a web search on Alex's name, and the image has skyrocketed to the most popular image on the site.
I like the image, too, but if any of the image's many fans care to tell me why they like it so much, I'd love to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
-
Returning to the scene of the crime, here is a photo of a different model -- Alex Westfalen -- in the french doorway. This from a shoot ...
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
-
Today I had the good fortune to work again with model Alan Demond. Alan and I worked together last summer and the work that we created w...
No comments:
Post a Comment