Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Plenty of Room Around the Waist
Most models have a strong suit: their face, their arms, their legs, their shoulders. Jonathan's strongest and most unique body part was is abs. It wasn't just that he had great abs; he had freaky muscle control of the lower half of his abs. He had the ability to flex and hold the lower center of his abs in so much they were concave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This image was created from a black and white photograph of Bryan Cramer and altered in Photoshop to remove all the gray tones. This ...
-
I am so happy with this rediscovered image of Damon, from a previous shoot, that I have posted it on my Fine Art America page for sale.
-
This is another "back catalog" photo that I scanned recently for my book submission. Bryan was a New York model I shot at the ta...
-
This week's photo is another shot from the work with Joel. Hope to have some couples postings next week from a shoot yesterday.
-
Bryan came to me by way of an agent who was taking him around to various photographers to build his portfolio. I worked with this same age...

No comments:
Post a Comment