Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am so happy with this rediscovered image of Damon, from a previous shoot, that I have posted it on my Fine Art America page for sale.
-
This image was created from a black and white photograph of Bryan Cramer and altered in Photoshop to remove all the gray tones. This ...
-
Something different on my blog this week. I want to make those of you who visit this page frequently aware that my website features a ...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
The photo to the left is an early digital shot from a shoot this afternoon with Dwain, whom I worked with for the first time today. It ...
-
Jeremy was the very first model I ever photographed. I captured this image at a two day nude figure photography workshop through Tencasti...
-
Returning to the scene of the crime, here is a photo of a different model -- Alex Westfalen -- in the french doorway. This from a shoot ...
-
The spectacular body to the left is Alan Demond, a competitive bodybuilder who found his way into my studio last weekend. I don't need ...

No comments:
Post a Comment