I have been scanning negatives from older shoots over the last few weeks because I've noticed that high quality negative scanners seem to be disappearing from the market and the one I use is over ten years old. After it's dead, my negatives may be trapped in an obsolete format.
This image is from a shoot with Alex William. Besides the fact that it showcases his incredible physique, I like it for the unusual composition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...

No comments:
Post a Comment