This image is from one of my all time favorite photo shoots. The model is Alan. The pose came towards the end of the shoot when I asked him to move through some dance movements. One never knows what one will get when one asks a model to dance, because there are so many different types of dance and there is no guarantee that the model will be a good dancer. As often as not when I have asked a model to dance, the result has been less than stellar, but this time I came away with about 60 interesting shots of this spectacular physique.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
This image is from one of my all time favorite photo shoots. The model is Alan. The pose came towards the end of the shoot when I asked him to move through some dance movements. One never knows what one will get when one asks a model to dance, because there are so many different types of dance and there is no guarantee that the model will be a good dancer. As often as not when I have asked a model to dance, the result has been less than stellar, but this time I came away with about 60 interesting shots of this spectacular physique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
-
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
No comments:
Post a Comment