I hate to resort to traditional bodybuilding poses when I photograph bodybuilders and fitness models. One of the things I often do to loosen up a model and to help them find new positions for the studio is to have them twirl or dance. Then I have them freeze position when they hit a pose I like.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Personal Space
I hate to resort to traditional bodybuilding poses when I photograph bodybuilders and fitness models. One of the things I often do to loosen up a model and to help them find new positions for the studio is to have them twirl or dance. Then I have them freeze position when they hit a pose I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Returning to the scene of the crime, here is a photo of a different model -- Alex Westfalen -- in the french doorway. This from a shoot ...
-
I had thought the negatives to this shoot with Derek Russo from almost ten years ago were permanently lost. I noticed they were missing a ha...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
The majority of the images I capture in a shoot tend to be full body images -- so much so that I have to discipline myself to move around th...
No comments:
Post a Comment