Sunday, March 22, 2009
Window Light
Today's image is from a photo shoot this weekend with Branden, a model I met on Model Mayhem a few weeks ago. The image was desaturated in Photoshop.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Doorman
This digital photograph from the same shoot as the last three weeks.
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
In His Hands
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
Michael B&W
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
The Difference
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
Fountain King
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Chris
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
Back to the Chair
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment