Thursday, December 18, 2008
Magician
This is another image from my recent shoot with Alan. Although it wasn't what I was thinking of when we arranged the shot, now his hand and finger positions put me in mind of a magician.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Doorman
This digital photograph from the same shoot as the last three weeks.
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
The Difference
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
Michael B&W
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
New Orton
This is an "orton-ized" version of a photograph posted earlier.
Fountain King
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
Chris
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
Back to the Chair
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.
Sand and Sea
A long time ago, I started my physique photography work at two Tencasting workshop in San Diego. This image is from the second workshop I...
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment