Sunday, July 20, 2008
Shimmer
Further photo finishing work on my last shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Doorman
This digital photograph from the same shoot as the last three weeks.
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
Coupling
Over the last two weeks I have replaced two galleries on my website. This image is from the gallery I added last Sunday, called "coup...
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
Marski - Closer
Rodin
Benjamin
Today's post is an image of a model named Benjamin from a photo shoot this afternoon. Almost as exciting as Benjamin, this is the first...
Air Space
Dwain
The photo to the left is an early digital shot from a shoot this afternoon with Dwain, whom I worked with for the first time today. It ...
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment