Sunday, February 10, 2008

Damon in the Dark Room

I spent some time in the dark room this weekend working on prints from last years shoot with Damon. The first two images in this week's blog are scans of the prints from my work in the dark room.

These two are new images I have not previously posted here or on my website, although there are plenty of Damon images on my website right now, as a result of a recent site refresh.

The third image is one I have posted here before, but I include it again because I have posted it on ebay for sale this week. Starting bid is $10. For anyone interested in buying the print, the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150214941412&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

I would have posted the first image in this blog, but ebay has some strict rules about full frontal nudity which make posting images like this more difficult. They have to be placed in a special section and they won't allow PayPal to be used for the purchase, and relying on personal checks is just too cumbersome. If any of you are interested in buying the more adult image, you can contact me directly by my e-mail link from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts