Saturday, March 31, 2007
Alan in Red Light
This photograph of Alan Demond is from the same session as the photos I posted last week. However this one was taken with infrared film. IR film picks up the warmth of the human body and makes subjects appear to glow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Dwain
The photo to the left is an early digital shot from a shoot this afternoon with Dwain, whom I worked with for the first time today. It ...
Rodin
Benjamin
Today's post is an image of a model named Benjamin from a photo shoot this afternoon. Almost as exciting as Benjamin, this is the first...
Marski - Closer
Hesitation
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
Coupling
Over the last two weeks I have replaced two galleries on my website. This image is from the gallery I added last Sunday, called "coup...
In His Hands
This popular bodybuilding pose, executed magnificently by model Bill Simpson, always appears to me as though the model is holding a large ...
Salute II
This full body shot of Alex shows his perfectly balanced physique -- his thin waist and his well-formed thighs.
Beach Boy
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment