Thursday, March 29, 2012
White Steel
Model Dwain has his own blog site called White Steel over at Tumblr. I happened to browse the site this evening. As I was admiring his terrific images captured by many photographers, I saw this one captured by . . . me! Oddly it was one I had never done anything with until I saw it on his blog. Afterwards I took the opportunity to find the original raw image and rework it a bit in Photoshop. The brilliance of the image is mostly due to Dwain's physique. If you like it enough to own it, check out my Fine Art America site where it's listed for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another in my series of double exposures created by sandwiching negatives together in the enlarger.
-
Digital photography makes double exposure experimentation much quicker and simpler than with film. These two images of Yvan Cournier were ...
-
A few weeks ago I featured one of the color digital shots of Michael from a recent photo shoot. This is one of the b&w film photos fro...
-
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
-
This image from several years ago was recently rediscovered in my files and converted to black and white.
-
This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot w...
-
This week an image from my older work of a model named Chris. The photo shoot was done at a friend's house with a spectacular spa an...
-
Earlier this month I posted my favorite photo of Alex in the leather chair. This is another in the series.

No comments:
Post a Comment