Sunday, November 02, 2008
Yvan Again
One final post from the series of shots taken several years ago of Yvan.
1 comment:
goooooood girl
2:30 AM
i like your blog......
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Heads Down
The preview posts of my recent shoot with Tave continue this week. My shoots are usually a mix of pose...
Bedroom Door
I have been working on a series of images framed by the french doors in the back of my house for several years. This image is part of that s...
Glory
Back Study
This week I offer a study in back musculature. The model is Bruce. The photograph was taken several years ago. As can be seen, Bruce ...
I'll Be Back
More photos of Tave this week.
Olympus
Power Walk
Conan
This image is available for sale on my Fine Art America web page. Click on the logo on the upper right side of this page to go there.
Phoenix #3
Paul - Bedroom #1
The harshness of the surrounding room removed focus from Paul. In this and others of the series to come, I blurred focus on his surroundi...
Subscribe To This Blog with RSS
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
i like your blog......
ReplyDelete