Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ecstatic

This photograph of Yvan is from one of my early studio photo shoots. It was taken at a rented studioo with hot lights before I took the plunge and outfitted a home studio with my own equipment.

It's a from several years ago, which in Yvan time is a couple of generations. In recent years Yvan has changed his physique considerably, shedding some of his muscle mass and purposely losing some of his definition in an effort to look more mainstream.

I hope Yvan won't mind if I relate a story he told me as he was explaining his transformation. He said he was on a photo shoot with a number of other male models who were more typical fashion models and his large physique made him feel out of place. Afterwards he decided to change his appearance.

Of course from my perspective we should all have such problems. I don't think I would have made the same decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts