Sunday, October 14, 2007

Alex in Red Light

These are two images of Alex shot on Kodak HIE, an infrared film. Just got the film back from A&I yesterday and scanned it.
As usual the IR shots are some of my favorites from the shoot. Part of the reason is that I love the grain, the glow and the contrast. Also, in this shoot I didn't start with the IR film like I normally do, which means both Alex and I had time to warm up, making the poses more creative.
The reason I usually shot the IR first is because it needs to be loaded in complete darkness, which makes it difficult to do in the middle of a shoot. I usually load it in my darkroom before we start. This time I loaded it in the darkroom, but used other cameras until we warmed up -- a lesson to remember next time.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Absolutely magnificent. You capture the stunning beauty of this exquisite exquisite example of muscular masculine perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts