Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jinx




That will teach me for talking about a shoot before it happens. You see for the second time in the last few months I mentioned an upcoming shoot in this blog and named the model I would be working with the week before the shoot.
The first time it was Derek Russo, and the shoot fell through during the ensuing week due to coordination issues with another photographer with whom I was sharing expenses. This time it was Matthew Kojo, and sure enough the night before the shoot there was a message on my answering machine from the casting agent.

So rather than featuring new work, this week's blog dips into the archives and pulls two works from several years ago.

The first features a model named Chris. The second a model named Alain. The thing these two photographs have in common is that they were both photographed at a friend's house off Mulholland drive.

The shoots are separated by several years.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts