Friday, December 29, 2006

Fountain King


This photo of Derek Russo is from several years ago on the same shoot as the photo I published a week or two ago. This part of the shoot was in and around a stainless steel fountain on a property in the Hollywood Hills. In this picture Derek is standing at the end of a long channel just above the point where the water falls into a small pool before cascading into a swimming pool below that.
The photo is a 35mm color transparency shot with available light augmented by a reflector in the shadows of his chest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tom! I found your site from Beautiful. I am glad I did. I definitely enjoy your photography. The unexpected bonus was finding "Reep's Daggle"! What a wonder narative you've started, and one with which I can relate. I am a big fan of Kal-El, Bruce, Hal, Diana and the gang from the moment I can read (I think! 52's kinda numbed my brain.). I encourage you to continue! I can't collect like I use to! These days I am drawn to the art (for a number of reason) rather than the characters. Consequently, my buying habits are sporadic and I lose continuity. Anyway, I want to hear more! And post more photography while you're at it! Thanks, keep up the good work in 2007 and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Share It

Follow by Email